Analytic Applications in Days.
Answers to Complex Questions in Seconds.
No data modeling. Ad hoc questions. Instant insight.
ANALYTICS WITHOUT THE OVERHEAD
Until now, analyzing large volumes of complex business data spanning ERP, cloud applications and other business systems required the construction of a costly, time-consuming data warehouse. And the only way to normalize the data from these multiple sources, understand their relationships and perform analytics at scale was via a star-schema. But not anymore.
With experience & measurements Direct Data Mapping engine, you get a real-time aggregation of large, complex business data without needing a data warehouse.
No Data Model Design
- Ingest your entire source schema directly into the platform and bypass the need for the traditional data model design
- Eliminate unnecessary data transformations, overnight ETL batch jobs or reshaping of data
Data Loading in Real Time
- Run multiple direct data loaders in parallel to enjoy full and incremental data updates, all in real-time
- Directly load data without performing any joins or calculations on the source system, without burdening the transactional applications
Sub-second Query Response Times
- Perform hundreds of joins on the most complex data consisting of billions of records and reduce response times from hours to seconds
- Deliver super responsive dashboards that rapidly answer business questions while eliminating frustrating waits
Answer Any Question at Anytime
- Drill from top line, aggregated KPIs to supporting transaction records in a single click
- Drill anywhere with dynamic, user defined drill paths and hierarchies
- Allow for unlimited dimensionality (perspectives)
Pluggable Data Sources
- Allow customers and partners to easily add new data sources via a pluggable data architecture
- Integrate out-of-the-box with database sources including Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, MySQL, Vertica, SAP HANA, Netezza, Teradata and AWS Redshift, and cloud applications including Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle Cloud, Zuora and ServiceNow
- Support CSV/JSON, kafka, Google BigQuery and Hive
Inherited Application Security
- Retain all application-level security parameters, including row-level security for data access—the only analytics platform to do so
- Protect data using full, 128-bit AES encryption, rotating keys and no client-side data caching